Top, Leggings: Sweaty Betty, Trainers: New Balance



Last week I arrived at the Shard in London to attend yoga with the Farfetch team. For those who are unaware of Farfetch, they create an inspirational shopping experience to fashion forward consumers and house luxury avant-garde designer brands online and within their 400 fashion boutiques creating an innovative approach to merchandising and selling. Allowing their customers to shop handpicked exclusive pieces delivered from the boutique straight to their home.

Taking the train at 7am in the morning wearing yoga gear surrounded by city workers was very strange. But as soon as I arrived at the shard on the top floor to breathtaking iconic views 1,016ft high above ground level, it was totally worth it! I have done yoga a few times before, however working out with London as a back drop somehow just made me relax and really let go of any stresses and anxiety I had prior. Some of the moves were quite complex but the trainer really engaged with us and made us feel very comfortable. 

Yogasphere at The Shard was founded by Mandy Jharmat and Leo Lourdes and provide the highest weekly yoga sessions in the world. Plus for every client that attends a class, Yogasphere plants 10 trees, and for every one to one session taken they plant 50 trees. Their aim is to plant 1 billion trees through yoga! I love working out for a cause..... that in itself is definitely an incentive to attend yoga at The Shard.

Afterwards Farfetch provided a gorgeous and of course healthy breakfast for us all at the Shangri-La Hotel in our own private dining space. We had yogurts, smoked salmon, egg and other yummy treats with a selection of teas. I definitely ate too much but the food was soooo good, and it was such a great way to start my day. Thanks again to the Farfetch team and Yogasphere for such an enlightening and relaxing experience!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


One Comment - Go On Leave Another

  1. Yeah I agree Yoga is famous these days, and so I am also going to join yoga evening class nearby my area. Before joining my Yoga class, I am going to shop for some pattern leggings so that I can do every yoga pose comfortably.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.