Coat: Topshop, Sweater: Topshop, Trousers: Topshop, Shoes: Boden, Bag: Chloe, Sunglasses: Vintage, Watch: c/o Freedom @ Topshop

Autumn colours are not usually thought of as bright hues such as pink or red, however for me the season means colour. London weather being so miserable in the winter means bright clothing keeps me sane and in a good mood. The fusion of pink and red makes such a strong impact when done subtly. Here I have paired this pink coat with red pieces underneath to create a fun colour blocked ensemble. By sticking to one pink piece ensures my outfit is not over the top and means anyone can create the look too. Can't wait to wear this pink coat throughout the season.

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


10 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Love this look! Love the coat and the pink choker!

    www.JennesisOfChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the mix of colours! :-D

    www.thecommonprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bright up the city! :) Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I have just found your blog and wondered if you would mind posting about my new range for tall girls
    www.carobellaboutique.co.uk
    Luxurious fashionable shoes available in size 8-11 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. London street style photographer

    wow ! Very nice. I just the photographs you have shared. awesome she looks so cool in these outfits. Thanks and please keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red and pink combination is really well and perfect setup, the seasons allow dark color in London as well all are fit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey marsha! Love reading your blog from a fellow tall girl and love seeing you in heels. I used to be scared to wear heels but after seeing you rock them I definately have no qualms and am ready to embrace the beauty. Only question is how do u deal with the tube ? The doorway only seems about 6' and with heels I know I'd be way over that lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this outfit. The combination of pinks and red with the texture and cuts of the fabric.

    www.altoamore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.