Coat: 2nd Day x Very Exclusive, Sweater: Zara (similar), Jeans: Asos, Shoes: Hobbs, Bag: Chloe, Hat: Whistles, Sunglasses: Vintage


Burgundy is definitely my favourite colour of the season! And paired with this pastel pink 2nd Day snuggly coat is the perfect partner to battle the current windy temperatures in London. Initially when I spotted this sweater in Zara I knew it would be an ideal match for my Chloe clutch. This ensemble worked well for a casual Saturday lunch in central London... comfy jeans, sweater and a bright coat

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


5 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. You look SO fab I loveee the red and the pink together, the coat is gorgeous!

    Shot From The Street

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I started a new blog that tackles this very issue. I just started it, but am looking at tall pants offering first. Each week, I will highlight another clothing type and help tall shoppers find excellent product offerings.
    https://longlimbedfashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really suit that colour honey. The sweater looks so cosy too!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. All suit looks cool and a wind of fresh.


    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/cool-watches-with-right-price

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the colors pull together to create a chic look.

    http://clairneriah.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.