Jacket: Topshop, Trousers: c/o Boden, Blouse: c/o Boden, Shoes: c/o Boden, Clutch: Karl Largerfeld x Very Exclusive, Cape: Chloe, Sunglasses: Le Specs, Neck tie: Topshop (love these)
Photo credit: Rebecca Botin


I've always loved the patriotic combination of red white and navy...so clean and classic. However today I'm showing you how to style the same look 2 ways, casual and for the office. Starting with these cropped striped trousers which are the most comfy pair of pants I have tried. They are super soft cotton which literally move with you. I love styling trousers like these with a basic stripe shirt as you can never go wrong with a fitted shirt. This boyfriend style works well tucked in or worn out over a pair of jeans. By just swapping my jacket from a red bomber which is this season's must have, to this navy cape literally creates two unique looks which is super easy to recreate. It's amazing how a change of colour and style of jacket can enhance your outfit. And of course my patriotic look wouldn't be complete without a pair of red shoes!

On another note I have been super busy moving house as I just bought my new home. Sooooo exciting!!! Cant wait to bring more lifestyle posts to share with you all soon!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


9 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Really, truly love this look. The colours are exceptional and that clutch bag... WOWSER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! LOL... me too love the fun element of it!

      Delete
  2. Mod & Fab! Only a tall girl could carry this off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit Marsha, those shoes are fab! good luck with the move
    Lauren

    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking awesome.
    online clothing stores for women
    https://www.mysweetwardrobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute look! and the make up and sunglasses finish it off nicely! :-D

    www.thecommonprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so obsessed with the Karl Lagerfeld clutch! Karl is just always the best! I especially appreciate how the red patch on the clutch perfectly fits to your shoes!

    Lots of love
    Fabienne // http://www.fabiennemaxi.com/wordpress/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.