Another day, another Topshop piece! Here I'm wearing a whole lot of coral and with the wall behind me I am kind of blending in - note to self, must check the background colours before taking pictures. Really what was I thinking?
I went window shopping last week and picked up this gorgeous vibrant drop back blouse with the longer hem line at the back. I found it was great on my 6ft frame so if you are tall too then it is a must buy, (nudge, nudge) and as I had the jeans to match it really was a no brainer.





My Outfit - Topshop blouse, Long Tall Sally jeans, French Sole pumps, Warehouse necklace, Mulberry bag, vintage sunglasses

How amazing was the weather this weekend...finally we had some sun. Will do an outfit post later this week for you to see ;)


What do you think of my outfit?


I'm now on twitter, you can follow me here

Marsha C xoxo


23 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. love the color of your pants and that bag!!!

    xx heidi
    life full of loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blouse! Man, i wish i could find it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to hun, have a look on the website as it's current stock x

      Delete
  3. Pretty!

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors and you look beautiful. Love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. coool looks..love the print and tangerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is gorgeous! Really suits you :)

    allaboutthegirlblog.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful top! Im loving the colors!:) Nice blog!:) Following you.:)

    Hope you can check out my blog!:)

    http://www.justplayingdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Carla, I will definitely take a look at yours too x

      Delete
  8. love the colours on you! cool choice

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that color! You look amazing and I'm really loving that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! And the name of your blog is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit, especially the bag! New follower :)
    Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you look so beautiful! Would you like to follow each other?

    xo
    http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That blouse is gorgeous, and love the color of your pants! Such a pretty outfit :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. the coral is utterly divine with your skin tone, love it! beautiful flowing drape to it as well.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love mullet tops, skirts, dresses etc!

    Looking gorg as usual!

    xo C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.