Coat: Zara, Skirt: Asos, Shirt: Vintage, Hat: H&M, Shoes: Reiss, Bag: Chanel, Necklace: Primark



A few weeks ago I attended the Matalan Movie Club where a selected number of bloggers were invited to the luxurious Bulgari Hotel in Knightsbridge for a private screening of Woody Allen's movie Midnight in Paris. We got to view some pieces from the Matalan collection including ''The Statements'' range which consists of key staples required in every girl's wardrobe creating a capsule collection of chic wearable looks. 



Although I am a major film fanatic I had never seen Midnight in Paris before and being a sucker for romance it drew me in right from the start.The collection was surprisingly good with key trends such as plaid taking centre stage. Thanks to Matalan for an amazing afternoon!

Onto my outfit....How cool is this skirt? The bright colour with thick braces makes it so wearable, I look forward to styling this in a number of ways. I paired it with a basic shirt and this fun zebra printed coat.

What do you think of my outfit?

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @londontallgirl


14 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. this is fantastic look. Perfect for your figure. I love the colour combination as well.

    Love
    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one rocks flats like u.... Love this look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Melissa! My height probably makes wearing flats a lot easier ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Linsey, it is a fab colour. Glad it came out exactly as it is in person! x

      Delete
  4. Hey looking formal in pink................... really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Radhi
    www.unnatisilks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this look! Such a fan of zebra print xx
    Let me know if you want to follow each other :)

    www.lesdeuxfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Estelle, me too! I can't seem to get enough of monochrome ;) x

      Delete
  6. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, I will be sure to check out your blog too! x

      Delete
  7. LOOOOOVE the suspenders!!!!!! such a creative idea, its genius!

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! That's exactly what I thought too when I spotted them online!

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.