Coat: c/o Bank, Blouse: Miss Selfridge, Skirt: Zara (current), Shoes: c/o Hobbs, Bag: c/o Bank
Belt: Mango, Necklace: Ily Couture, Hat: H&M, Sunglasses: Vintage


With spring officially here a nude outfit is very appropriate even if it's still a bit chilly in London. I styled this outfit starting from the bottom with these nude courts from Hobbs. They are the perfect mid heel for work so very easy to walk in all day; you will definitely be seeing more of these on here. Teamed with this coveted pink blazer from Bank...yes I know another pink coat to add to the collection, but this blush shade is the perfect palette to team with spring pastels and lace! Wearing a belt to cinch in the waist allows me to create a different look for this oversized piece.

Over the next few weeks I have a lot of press days to attend, so be sure to follow what I get up to on Instagram (@londontallgirl). Have a good week!
Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


12 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Lovely look :)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwww this is such a chic outfit. Beautiful

    kisses from Dublin
    Ewelina
    xxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.comn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt! I have a similar on but its a lot more causal. I like that this seems more versatile in dressing it up.
    www.itsallbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bianca! Definitely try working your shirt with a pencil skirt. Let me know how you get on! x

      Delete
  4. I love this look! Pink really suits you and the belt gives you that perfect hourglass shape xx

    Maria - www.mariacruzsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours, they ooze Spring. The shades delicately balance the overall look, the jacket and the shoes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missima they are very spring! Playing with one shade in different textures is a great way balance out the monochromatic look! x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.