British label Joseph presented their first ever runway show earlier this year at LFW showcasing the AW14 collection. Last month they held their press day and invited me to their head quarters to view the collection up close. This season Joseph kept vintage Britain at the forefront whilst infusing a western theme with tasselled bags, coats, scarves and even neck ties. The vintage feel came in an empowering statement pixelated knitcheck twin set (sweater and legging combo above) which although one would probably never wear head to toe around London, paired separately creates a cool, laid back British heritage feel. All of this was juxtaposed against a modern day rock chick vibe with biker jackets, oversized chunky knits and beanies. The masculine colour palette was kept dark with hints of grey, navy and red. The highlight for me was the red blurred check biker coat, such a statement!  One thing I know for sure is, this fall the Joseph girl will definitely be keeping chic and cosy whilst emulating a fierce look not to be reckoned with!

What do you think of the collection? You can take a look at their SS14 styles here.

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


8 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. oh look at those gorgeous coats and thick knits!! love them!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too. Seriously made me look forward to the AW! x

      Delete
  2. really cosy collection

    Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super cosy, that's the best part I love about fall... snuggling up in a cosy sweater!

      Delete
  3. Lovin those military style pants, the jumpers are to die for
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this collection barring a couple, I would definitely love to have a few of those in my wardrobe! Not sure about the footwear on a couple but otherwise fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Missima...I could do with the entire collection in my wardrobe! x

      Delete
  5. I would love to have the plaid biker jacket or the fluffy white coat, but the knitted cameo-patterned sweater and trousers were plain scary! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.