Coat: H&M trend, Culottes: Topshop, Top: Miss Selfridge, Blazer: Mango (old)
Bag: Mulberry, Necklace: Mango, Shoes: Zara (current), Sunglasses: Vintage


One trend I'm absolutely loving this season is culottes, but somehow I have found it hard to find a pair that fit seamlessly. These Topshop pair are the perfect fit, no baggy frontage, below the knee and high waisted... perfect combination for an hourglass figure! Pairing with a yellow crop top and coat keeps my outfit bright and summer ready and the addition of a monochrome blazer ensures the yellow tones are subtly separated!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


3 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. I think those culottes should come home with me very soon!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love culottes too, i got a gorgeous paid from boohoo but i want soem simple ones like yours that i cna wear to work
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the contrast of the Mulberry bag x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.