Dress: c/o BOB at M&S, Coat & Shoes: c/o Limited Edition at M&S, Necklace: c/o M&S, Bag: Zara



So I recently partnered up with Marks & Spencer to style a piece of their Best of British collection with a head to toe look from M&S. I opted for this red draped front dress, which I have to say feels so soft on the skin and has the perfect draping which aligns the silhouette perfectly. Keeping a british feel I chose to style the dress with a classic trench coat, a requirement for the British weather and these gorgeous limited edition mules and rope necklace. A classic look needs a simple hairstyle so I kept my hair sleek in order to let the clothes take centre stage!

What do you think of my look?

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


8 Comments - Go On Leave Another

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.