Top: Topshop, Skirt: Topshop (similar), Bag: Dune, Shoes: Marks & Spencer, Hat: H&M
Brooch: Chanel, Sunglasses: Vintage, Bracelet: J Crew


It's finally time to say goodbye to summer.....it's been a pleasure however I am very much ready for the colder months to come. Autumn/Winter is always my favourite season for styling as there are endless options to layering colours and textures. But before we say bye, here's one last outfit post during my trip to NY.

Styling an off the shoulder basic crop top with a pastel midi skirt and kitten heels is the perfect outfit for shopping in the NY city heat. The off the shoulder trend will be continuing for Spring 2015 so if you haven't jumped on this bandwagon, be sure to pick one up in the sales now!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


4 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Cute look xxx

    www.ashleejanelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm slowly accepting summer is over. Love this look, I'm going to be rocking off shoulder all winter though
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the cold to arrive now. Thanks Lauren! x

      Delete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.