Blouse: Asos (last worn here), Denim trousers: Whistles, Bag: LK Bennett, Shoes: LK Bennett
Scarf: Landsend, Necklace: Very, Hat: Laird, Sunglasses: Vintage, Rings: Topshop



This was my outfit for day 1 of LFW which started off with these stunning denim wide leg trousers. I purchased them a week before fashion week and instantly fell in love after seeing the sales assistant wearing hers. That paper waist bag effect was what did it...so chic! The fit is just perfect and the supple denim allows them to literally move with you. Also the hem is quite long so there is enough material to drop down or take up in length. I opted to wear these beauties turned up creating a 70's feel, and added a ruffle blouse and grid print shoe and bag combo from LK Bennett.  Topped off with a red fedora (new addition to my closet) and printed scarf...I was ready to hit Somerset house for a day of shows!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


2 Comments - Go On Leave Another

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.