Hat: Whistles (similar), Cape: Asos, Sweater: Topshop, Jeans: Asos, Shoes: Hobbs
Collar: Dawson D Rose, Bag: Zara, Sunglasses: Vintage



I seriously can't get enough of capes lately and this chic style is so easy to wear. I also love the fact that it comes in such a long length too. Perfect weekend wear styling with these high waisted ripped jeans from Asos Tall (my denim saviours). I simply can't stress how comfy and super soft these jeans are, they are high waisted so provides a streamlined silhouette and they literally move with you. Adding this coveted Chic Happens sweater, accessorised with a floral denim collar and a fedora completes a simple and relaxed outfit.

Hope you're all having a good week!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


6 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Yey the 80s look with the chic jumper! The cape adds to the chic, and just love the bag, fabulous styling as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit, the collar, hat, colours, Cape. But my fav is that jumoer, very chic
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cape! It perfectly matches with the burgundy hat :) Great look for a casual yet chic occasions.
    Great style and perfect combination of clothes, the nude look stilettos are awesome :)

    I'm a daily follower of your blog and I also run a blog on tall issues. I'd love you to drop by at http://antesAltaquesinsilla.blogspot.com

    Have a nice day!

    xx Paty (Barcelona, Spain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving the style, found you on lookbook! :) <3

    Love it!

    Maybe following? :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.