Blazer: Asos (similar), Trousers: Asos, Top: c/o H&M (love this), Belt: Primark, Hat: Whistles
Shoes: c/o Hobbs, Bag: Kate Spade, Sunglasses: Vintage

I've always been more a skirt girl but lately I seem to be edging more towards trousers. This is probably due to the fact that there are a much larger variety of long trouser options available at the moment with the 70's trend in full swing! These palazzo trousers from Asos Tall were another one of my must haves, they are super long and so easy to wear. Not only do they come in this burgundy shade but they also have black too here.

Keeping my look sophisticated, I styled these pants with a burgundy fedora, a striped blazer and skinny belt to emphasise my waist, as sometimes a wide leg can be quite overwhelming.

What do you think?

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


10 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. The colour of those trousers are groegous!
    Sophie
    x
    Story Of A Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all The 70's palazzos that are around just now. The burgundy looks great with the stripes
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the colors. Like you, I gravitate toward skirts but 70's-style trousers are cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you’re wearing – and I love those extra photos!
    クリスチャンルブタン通販 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be a trousers girl but I'm slowly getting into skirts! I'm loving the vertical stripes with the wide leg - adds a bit of balance to the look!

    6footnstyle.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. these trousers are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how bold your style is!

    xx
    Mercedes Marie
    www.beyondherreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this whole look! Esp those trousers!!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!! So glad I've found your page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.