Coat: c/o Hobbs, Jeans: Frame, Shirt: customised by Denim Recon (similar), Shoes: Boden
 Hat: H&M, Silver bag: c/o LK Bennett, Red bag: c/o Alexander McQ x Very Exclusive
Sunglasses: Asos, Taylor Morris, Neck tie: Topshop (love these), Photography Credit: David Nyanzi



Day 1 of LFW is always crazy and hectic with usually back to back shows, however this season felt much more relaxed and I actually really enjoyed it. Instead of rushing from show to show I concentrated on the shows I really wanted to see. First show of the day was J. JS Lee which centred around simple clean silhouettes, high neck lines and head to toe prints. Followed by Felder Felder which had a more eclectic rock and roll vibe featuring luxe metallics, fur and leather with energised models strutting the runway.

My outfit initially started with this belted mac from Hobbs. I have had it for about 7 months now but somehow totally forgot about it. I recently did a clear out and came across this orange treasure and knew that it would be the perfect piece to wear this season. With it's floral print it screams spring, yet when paired with white flares it provides a trendy sophisticated look. Having long limbs means that sometimes its hard to find the right shirts. I have been after a bell sleeved blouse for ages and found one in Zara but unfortunately it just fell too short. So I decided to have my shirt customised to fit, and I'm so happy I did. The right length sleeves peeking out of this mac along with my favourite white flares, was such a cute combo.

I recently fell in love with this little McQueen bag...  I mean how cute is it?! And the fact that it has my initials on there it really was not an option to leave behind! But let's face it going to LFW with a teeny bag is not very practical as where would I put my invites, phone, and other necessities? So the only option was to double bag! And this silver cross body was the ideal companion! Just the right size for all the items left over and finished off my look perfectly!

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


5 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. I can't stop staring at that coat - it's a beauty!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog.it is amazing and wander to visit your site.beautiful picture and very nice outfit.thanks for sharing it.great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding treasures that I forgot I purchased! Great mac, I especially love how you've customised the shirt, the bag in silver reflects on the patterned mac, simply lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha. You look lovely! Our styles would be great for tall girls! www.semkacashmere.com. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is amazing, but the bag steals the show, for me! But I get your drift totally, I neeeed a denim shirt dress in my wardrobe!
    https://www.fashiondoxy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.