Over a month ago you will recall my trip to Paris and the amazing hotel experience I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Splendid Etoile. This cute romantic hotel is what I now call my parisian secret as it's centrally located in the 17th arrondissement within walking distance from the Champs E'lysees and Charles des Gualle Etoile metro.

On arrival the staff were exceptionally welcoming with a bottle of champagne, truffles and snacks which went down a treat after travelling from the UK. I stayed in their corner suite which had sensational views of the Arc D'Triomphe and a balcony that wraps around the apartment. The room consisted of duck egg blue and hints of orange decor with a large closet in the hall way, ideal for a fashionable array of outfits. The marbled en-suite also had access to the balcony and views of paris. 

Along with a restaurant, bar, free wifi and dry cleaning available it has all you need for a comfortable stay. I can truly say that this hotel is by far one of my favourite destinations to stay in Paris. A special thank you to all the staff at Hotel Splendid Etoile as you truly made my experience in Paris a most memorable one.

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


7 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Lovely photos.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos :)Like your style!
    xoxo from Portuguese Blogger <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hotel looks stunning! I'm desperate to go back to Paris, I love that city
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous hotel, definitely taking note for future Paris trips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha,

    This is a beautiful article! The photos both of the hotel and of you look stunning. What a great place to stay in Paris, thanks for sharing with us this travel secret!
    Love your style!

    All the best,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hotel looks awesome and the model. I love Paris, I love that city

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.