Finally got my new camera which I have been lusting after for ages, goodbye to dark and blurry photos, woooohooo! I hope you guys are just as excited, I figured easy viewing for you too ;)






My search for a new camera was a bit of an uphill struggle, there were so many things to take into consideration - the brand, the features, the ease of use for a newbie, the accessories, recording features...I'm sure you get the point. In the end I opted for the Canon 1100d as it's great for beginners and has an easy guide with images to help you through, I would totally recommend.

So here she is, my new baby toy!





If you're thinking of investing in a DSLR, I would suggest waiting until you are travelling so you can buy one at duty free. I purchased mine from Gatwick airport and got the camera with the standard 18-55mm lens, a tripod, an extra 75-300mm lens and 3 years insurance for £420! Absolute bargain considering the camera on it's own cost £360 and the extra lens goes for £200+ (even on ebay). Ooohhh how I love a good deal!!!

p.s. if you are travelling through Gatwick anytime soon and want to invest in a camera then head over to Dixons and ask for Richard, he was amazing and super helpful (oh and batter those lashes for a  discount ladies, I know it works!).

Here's a sneak peak of my next post

Well I'm back to work tomorrow after a lovely break. Hope you all have had a great bank holiday weekend x


I'm now on twitter, you can follow me here

Marsha C xoxo


7 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Can't wait to see you take pics with the new camera! I really need to get a new one myself.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. love canon cameras :) looking forward to seeing your photos :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canon SLR's are great cameras, I'm sure you're going to get the hang of it so easily!

    I've got a giveaway on my blog if you fancy checking it out.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finally getting your new cam!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new camera!! Ive been leaning toward a canon rebel but im going to research this one too now!! :)

    Chioma
    CsEvolutionofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.