Dress: Asos (similar) , Shirt: Long Tall Sally, Blazer: Mango, Shoes: Reiss, Bag: Mulberry, Belt: Zara (old), Necklace: Zara (current), Bag: Mulberry, Bracelets: ADR & J Crew


The wiggle dress is one of my favourite shapes, the length, the movability and the fact that it adds curves in all the right places....Bonus!  From florals to stripes to leather there is a print for everyone!

Instead of just wearing my wiggle dress with a plain blazer, I clashed it with a stripe one to ensure my dress works overtime creating different ways to wear it!

What do you think of my look?


Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @londontallgirl


14 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. Gorgeous! You are stunning! I love that bracelet x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, i love your blog name :)
    and also that glasses look really good on you :)

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andjela, I picked them up from a vintage store in NYC! ;)

      Delete
  3. Marsha I just adore this look on you, the Mulberry is the most fabulous piece of arm candy and I love love love the dress!

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, and although its a midi it's so easy to walk in! Yes I have to agree with you on the Mulberry ;)

      Delete
  4. How lovely is this!!!!! amazing prints together

    Melissa of faith family fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dress. Love the prints, cut and it looks fab on ya.


    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow I love it :) http://madebyasha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dual print of the dress is amazing enough, and the clashing print of the blazer was a risk - but it works, and makes the outfit look fantastic. This length/silhouette of dress is so flattering to your frame (I'm sure your height helps!), lets see more items like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this combination! Such a cute look!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.